The Coastal Georgia Foundation (CCGF) understands the importance of strong non-profit agencies serving the people of our community. The mission, strength and effectiveness of non-profits contributes to the artistic vibrancy of our communities, the health of our children, the intellectual power of our citizens, the beauty of our environment, and our civic lives. We applaud you for the strides that are being made and your commitment to the common purpose of a better community.
The Foundation supports several types of grants to approved charities:
- Grants recommended by donors from Donor Advised Funds,
- Grants awarded competitively in the Community Impact Fund grant cycle,
- Grants from endowed funds allocated to the purpose determined by the donor(s),
- Grants from business and community funds,
- Grants from partner philanthropies with which we work.
The Coastal Georgia Foundation also has four scholarships it oversees for deserving students and nonprofit agencies each year. We expect this number to grow as our Foundation grows.